This weekend is full of amazing events for Valentine’s Day (for singles and couples!) as well as fun kick off parties for Mardi Gras. But guess what, there’s more! Here are a few things this weekend that you would be a fool to miss.
- Denver’s newest lounge, Canopy at Tamayo, is celebrating its grand opening this Friday and Saturday starting at 10pm. Enjoy music, sip on speciality cocktails and experience where Latin meets Nightlife
- Denver welcomes two new breweries this weekend, Ratio BeerWorks opening in the RiNo district and Declaration Brewing opens right off of the Evans Light Rail station. Each venue is hosting it’s grand opening party this Saturday at noon, so you might as well swing by both and show em some love!
- VooDoo Doughnuts? Paired with beer? I’m salivating already. World of Beer at Cherry Creek is matching up with Rogue Ales and VooDoo Doughnuts for a very special VooDoo Valentine. Buy a Rogue Voodoo doughnut series beer and get two matching VooDoo Doughnuts. Event starts at 1pm, so get there early before deliciousness runs out.
- Come down to River North Brewery to celebrate its 3rd anniversary, all weekend long. Find out more about their speciality tappings here
- Men, are you looking to show off your fuzzy neck collar to the masses? Ladies, does the sight of a mustachioed gentleman make your heart (and your loins) go aflutter? Then come to Lucky Pie this Saturday for their first annual BEERds and Barrels party! Proper Barbershop will be on site providing complimentary beard grooming and will judge who has the sexiest beard! In addition, Lucky Pie’s will be tapping a multitude of delicious and hard to find beers.
Follow me on twitter @mreneecarter for more happenings around Denver. Enjoy yourself this weekend!