- Head down to Illegal Pete’s wearing your Colorado gear and get hooked up with free Pablo’s coffee, with the purchase of breakfast, or free chips and queso with the purchase of lunch or dinner. In celebration, they are also offering drafts of New Belgium for only $3.03. In addition, each Illegal Pete’s location will be hosting local bands and comics for FREE! Look at the lineup herePhoto Courtesy of Drizly
- Nothing says celebration like a little booze. The folks at Drizly know the deal and they will be offering free delivery today for first timers only. Use the code “303” at the checkout and enjoy!Photo courtesy of DDFL
- Looking for some love today? Then look no further than the Dumb Friends League! You can adopt an adult dog or cat for only 3.03! Look at pets up for adoption herePhoto Courtesy of I’m Unique Yoga
- Denver is one of the fittest cities in the US so why not celebrate with some free fitness classes! I’m Unique Yoga is hosting a free yoga class at 6pm at Wings Over the Rockies! Figure Yoga is hosting Yogi’s Happy Hour. You get half off you class and first glass of wine! Buy tickets here
- Milk and Cake is offering two dollar cupcakes and 2 for 1 on froyo. Get your sugar fix today!
Don’t forget today is the day to support local businesses! Take in local cuisine and drink craft beer to show support! Or you know, when in doubt you could always pray to Blucifer…
Or not. Happy 303 Day!